Things That Make You Go Hmmm...
Matt Faunce
2020-03-24 01:59:09 UTC
Things That Make You Go Hmmm...

--
Matt
Matt Faunce
2020-03-24 02:06:49 UTC
Post by Matt Faunce
Things That Make You Go Hmmm...
http://youtu.be/XF2ayWcJfxo
Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, a pulmonologist, has questions regarding the
Coronavirus.

Matt
Matt Faunce
2020-03-24 03:32:22 UTC
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Things That Make You Go Hmmm...
http://youtu.be/XF2ayWcJfxo
Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, a pulmonologist, has questions regarding the
Coronavirus.
http://youtu.be/yn074EB5NNY
Here’s a similar article, by John P.A. Ioannidis, …

... professor of medicine and professor of epidemiology and population
health, as well as professor by courtesy of biomedical data science at
Stanford University School of Medicine, professor by courtesy of statistics
at Stanford University School of Humanities and Sciences, and co-director
of the Meta-Research Innovation Center at Stanford (METRICS) at Stanford
University.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/17/a-fiasco-in-the-making-as-the-coronavirus-pandemic-takes-hold-we-are-making-decisions-without-reliable-data/
Matt
Matt Faunce
2020-03-24 04:05:56 UTC
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Things That Make You Go Hmmm...
http://youtu.be/XF2ayWcJfxo
Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, a pulmonologist, has questions regarding the
Coronavirus.
http://youtu.be/yn074EB5NNY
Here’s a similar article, by John P.A. Ioannidis, …
... professor of medicine and professor of epidemiology and population
health, as well as professor by courtesy of biomedical data science at
Stanford University School of Medicine, professor by courtesy of statistics
at Stanford University School of Humanities and Sciences, and co-director
of the Meta-Research Innovation Center at Stanford (METRICS) at Stanford
University.
https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/17/a-fiasco-in-the-making-as-the-coronavirus-pandemic-takes-hold-we-are-making-decisions-without-reliable-data/
Marc Lipsitch, responded to Ioannidis’s article.

Marc Lipsitch, D.Phil., is professor of epidemiology at the Harvard T.H.
Chan School of Public Health and director of Harvard’s Center for
Communicable Disease Dynamics.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/18/we-know-enough-now-to-act-decisively-against-covid-19/
Matt
Matt Faunce
2020-03-24 05:48:32 UTC
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
[...]
Here’s an interview with Wolfgang Wodarg, ten years ago. This is essential
information to understand his worry in regard to what’s going on today.

http://www.humaniteinenglish.com/spip.php?article1427

And, this may be related:

https://www.jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE/Israeli-scientists-In-three-weeks-we-will-have-coronavirus-vaccine-619101
Matt
Matt Faunce
2020-03-26 05:33:14 UTC
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
[...]
There are more good links in this Reddit thread, starting with one that’s
to another article by Ioannidis:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PrepareInsteadOfPanic/comments/fmnwo1/ioannidis_expands_his_argument_that_the_threat_of/
Matt
Matt Faunce
2020-03-28 02:08:08 UTC
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
[...]
This is interesting.

http://jdmichel.blog.tdg.ch/archive/2020/03/24/covid-19-the-game-is-over-305275.html
Matt
Carey
Thanks for those links. Other interesting ones to be found here: https://off-guardian.org/
v***@protonmail.com
2020-03-30 15:56:07 UTC
Also: Corona-Krise: Offener Brief an die Bundeskanzlerin von Prof. Sucharit Bhakdi (English subtitles):

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=LsExPrHCHbw&feature=emb_title

cui bono
Matt Faunce
2020-04-01 18:57:04 UTC
Post by v***@protonmail.com
Also: Corona-Krise: Offener Brief an die Bundeskanzlerin von Prof.
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=LsExPrHCHbw&feature=emb_title
cui bono
Thanks for those links, Carey.

Regarding the economic troubles we’re heading into (if, that is, there’s
any legitimacy to Keynesian economics), we should ask, who will benefit
from it? The answer is clear, and the principle for that answer is laid out
very clearly by John Venn in his book on probability theory, in section 14.
I suggest starting at section 12, so, in the link below, I opened the book
up to that page.

https://archive.org/details/logicofchance029416mbp/page/n419/mode/2up

If you want a single page shown, click this link:

https://archive.org/details/logicofchance029416mbp/page/n419/mode/1up
Matt
v***@protonmail.com
I will have a look, Matt; thank you. This is looking primarily like an economic reset to me, so far, under the cover of the real but likely overstated CV issue. Still no deaths in my region of Central CA, and only ten hospitalizations; two in ICU.
v***@protonmail.com
2020-04-01 22:08:53 UTC
Adding: Dr John Lee- How to understand – and report – figures for ‘Covid deaths’:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/how-to-understand-and-report-figures-for-covid-19-deaths-
Matt Faunce
2020-04-02 17:19:15 UTC
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by v***@protonmail.com
Also: Corona-Krise: Offener Brief an die Bundeskanzlerin von Prof.
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=LsExPrHCHbw&feature=emb_title
cui bono
Thanks for those links, Carey.
Regarding the economic troubles we’re heading into (if, that is, there’s
any legitimacy to Keynesian economics), we should ask, who will benefit
from it? The answer is clear, and the principle for that answer is laid out
very clearly by John Venn in his book on probability theory, in section 14.
I suggest starting at section 12, so, in the link below, I opened the book
up to that page.
https://archive.org/details/logicofchance029416mbp/page/n419/mode/2up
https://archive.org/details/logicofchance029416mbp/page/n419/mode/1up
107 years ago, the banking system in the USA was set up to be tilted in
favor of money manipulators and to the relative disadvantage of those who
make their living by creating wealth (making and producing goods). Read
chapters 57-61:

https://archive.org/details/TheInternationalJew_655/mode/1up
Matt
Matt Faunce
2020-04-04 17:18:36 UTC
Here’s an excellent presentation of facts about Covid-19, by the Swiss
Propaganda Research website. Their last update was made on April 3, 2020.

https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/
v***@protonmail.com
2020-04-04 17:45:16 UTC
Post by Matt Faunce
Here’s an excellent presentation of facts about Covid-19, by the Swiss
Propaganda Research website. Their last update was made on April 3, 2020.
https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/
Thanks. Pepe Escobar can be sketchy IMO, but some not-implausible things here:
https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2020/04/02/ground-control-planet-lockdown-only-test/
v***@protonmail.com
2020-04-05 15:03:21 UTC
'Coronavirus: Why the Swedish experiment could prove Britain wrong'-

Sweden's decision to remain open for business is in direct contrast to Britain's strategy of locking down the country:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/04/03/coronavirus-swedish-experiment-could-prove-britain-wrong/
Matt Faunce
2020-04-12 03:37:11 UTC
Post by Matt Faunce
Here’s an excellent presentation of facts about Covid-19, by the Swiss
Propaganda Research website. Their last update was made on April 3, 2020.
https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/
Professor Knut Wittkowski was, for 20 years, the head of The Rockefeller
University’s Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research
Design. He explains, among other important things, the concept of herd
immunity and why we, in the USA, are making the Covid-19 problem worse.

Matt
v***@protonmail.com
2020-04-12 22:19:19 UTC
From the estimable CJ Hopkins- 'Covid-19 Global Lockdown':

https://consentfactory.org/2020/03/18/covid-19-global-lockdown/
v***@protonmail.com
2020-04-12 22:26:01 UTC
Hopkins, from 2017: 'Why Ridiculous Official Propaganda Still Works':

https://consentfactory.org/2017/01/13/why-ridiculous-official-propaganda-still-works/

Pervasive and persistent..
Matt Faunce
2020-04-13 17:41:39 UTC
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Here’s an excellent presentation of facts about Covid-19, by the Swiss
Propaganda Research website. Their last update was made on April 3, 2020.
https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/
Professor Knut Wittkowski was, for 20 years, the head of The Rockefeller
University’s Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research
Design. He explains, among other important things, the concept of herd
immunity and why we, in the USA, are making the Covid-19 problem worse.
http://youtu.be/lGC5sGdz4kg
Here’s a transcript of the interview, above:
https://ratical.org/PerspectivesOnPandemic-II.html

Here’s a subsequent interview with Professor Wittkowski, published on April
8.

Matt
v***@protonmail.com
2020-04-13 22:06:50 UTC
'A Swiss Doctor' now has an update:

https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/#latest
v***@protonmail.com
2020-04-15 21:43:44 UTC
Quite a few interesting links in a Swiss Doctor's update for 15 April:

https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/#latest
v***@protonmail.com
2020-04-17 15:25:27 UTC
'Can You Beat COVID-19™ Without a Lockdown? Sweden Is Trying':

"..Instead, Sweden intends to take as loose an approach as possible that still keeps case growth down to nonexponential numbers. “We are not in the containment phase,” said Sweden’s chief state epidemiologist, Anders Tegnell, last month. “We are in the mitigation phase.”

What Tegnell means is that the coronavirus is all over the world now, and, without a vaccine or a massive outbreak that brings about herd immunity, you won’t get rid of it. Even if you do what China did and lock down so hard that you eradicate the virus within your borders, it will return as soon as you allow any travel in and out of your country to resume. So Sweden has based its policies on two premises: (1) The coronavirus can only be managed, not suppressed. Short of going full Wuhan on the entire planet, we’ll have to live with it. (2) People won’t tolerate severe lockdown for more than a month or two, since boredom, isolation, and economic desperation will get overwhelming.."

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/04/can-you-beat-covid-19-without-a-lockdown-sweden-is-trying

C.
v***@protonmail.com
2020-04-28 19:36:45 UTC
NYT: 'Nearly All Patients Hospitalized With Covid-19 Had Chronic Health Issues, Study Finds':

"A new study of thousands of hospitalized coronavirus patients in the New York City area, the epicenter of the outbreak in the United States, has found that nearly all of them had at least one major chronic health condition, and most — 88 percent — had at least two.

Though earlier research has shown chronic conditions like obesity, high blood pressure and diabetes are common risk factors for severe Covid-19, the ubiquity of serious medical conditions in these patients was striking: Only 6 percent of them had no underlying health conditions.."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/23/health/coronavirus-patients-risk.html?mc_cid=2d4f6288d7&mc_eid=473a3044ea
Steven Bornfeld
2020-04-28 20:58:18 UTC
Post by v***@protonmail.com
"A new study of thousands of hospitalized coronavirus patients in the New York City area, the epicenter of the outbreak in the United States, has found that nearly all of them had at least one major chronic health condition, and most — 88 percent — had at least two.
Though earlier research has shown chronic conditions like obesity, high blood pressure and diabetes are common risk factors for severe Covid-19, the ubiquity of serious medical conditions in these patients was striking: Only 6 percent of them had no underlying health conditions.."
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/23/health/coronavirus-patients-risk.html?mc_cid=2d4f6288d7&mc_eid=473a3044ea
Not a huge surprise. But that is no great comfort to many of us. By
some reckoning, most adults have at least one major chronic health
condition.

https://www.rand.org/blog/rand-review/2017/07/chronic-conditions-in-america-price-and-prevalence.html

Steve