Things That Make You Go Hmmm...
2020-03-24 01:59:09 UTC
Things That Make You Go Hmmm...

2020-03-24 02:06:49 UTC
Post by Matt Faunce
Things That Make You Go Hmmm...
http://youtu.be/XF2ayWcJfxo
Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, a pulmonologist, has questions regarding the
Coronavirus.

2020-03-24 03:32:22 UTC
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Things That Make You Go Hmmm...
http://youtu.be/XF2ayWcJfxo
Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, a pulmonologist, has questions regarding the
Coronavirus.
http://youtu.be/yn074EB5NNY
Here’s a similar article, by John P.A. Ioannidis, …

... professor of medicine and professor of epidemiology and population
health, as well as professor by courtesy of biomedical data science at
Stanford University School of Medicine, professor by courtesy of statistics
at Stanford University School of Humanities and Sciences, and co-director
of the Meta-Research Innovation Center at Stanford (METRICS) at Stanford
University.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/17/a-fiasco-in-the-making-as-the-coronavirus-pandemic-takes-hold-we-are-making-decisions-without-reliable-data/
2020-03-24 04:05:56 UTC
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Things That Make You Go Hmmm...
http://youtu.be/XF2ayWcJfxo
Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, a pulmonologist, has questions regarding the
Coronavirus.
http://youtu.be/yn074EB5NNY
Here’s a similar article, by John P.A. Ioannidis, …
... professor of medicine and professor of epidemiology and population
health, as well as professor by courtesy of biomedical data science at
Stanford University School of Medicine, professor by courtesy of statistics
at Stanford University School of Humanities and Sciences, and co-director
of the Meta-Research Innovation Center at Stanford (METRICS) at Stanford
University.
https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/17/a-fiasco-in-the-making-as-the-coronavirus-pandemic-takes-hold-we-are-making-decisions-without-reliable-data/
Marc Lipsitch, responded to Ioannidis’s article.

Marc Lipsitch, D.Phil., is professor of epidemiology at the Harvard T.H.
Chan School of Public Health and director of Harvard’s Center for
Communicable Disease Dynamics.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/18/we-know-enough-now-to-act-decisively-against-covid-19/
2020-03-24 05:48:32 UTC
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
[...]
Here’s an interview with Wolfgang Wodarg, ten years ago. This is essential
information to understand his worry in regard to what’s going on today.

http://www.humaniteinenglish.com/spip.php?article1427

And, this may be related:

https://www.jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE/Israeli-scientists-In-three-weeks-we-will-have-coronavirus-vaccine-619101
2020-03-26 05:33:14 UTC
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
[...]
There are more good links in this Reddit thread, starting with one that’s
to another article by Ioannidis:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PrepareInsteadOfPanic/comments/fmnwo1/ioannidis_expands_his_argument_that_the_threat_of/
2020-03-28 02:08:08 UTC
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Matt Faunce
[...]
This is interesting.

http://jdmichel.blog.tdg.ch/archive/2020/03/24/covid-19-the-game-is-over-305275.html
Carey
Thanks for those links. Other interesting ones to be found here: https://off-guardian.org/
v***@protonmail.com
2020-03-30 15:56:07 UTC
Also: Corona-Krise: Offener Brief an die Bundeskanzlerin von Prof. Sucharit Bhakdi (English subtitles):

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=LsExPrHCHbw&feature=emb_title

cui bono
Matt Faunce
2020-04-01 18:57:04 UTC
Post by v***@protonmail.com
Also: Corona-Krise: Offener Brief an die Bundeskanzlerin von Prof.
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=LsExPrHCHbw&feature=emb_title
cui bono
Thanks for those links, Carey.

Regarding the economic troubles we’re heading into (if, that is, there’s
any legitimacy to Keynesian economics), we should ask, who will benefit
from it? The answer is clear, and the principle for that answer is laid out
very clearly by John Venn in his book on probability theory, in section 14.
I suggest starting at section 12, so, in the link below, I opened the book
up to that page.

https://archive.org/details/logicofchance029416mbp/page/n419/mode/2up

If you want a single page shown, click this link:

https://archive.org/details/logicofchance029416mbp/page/n419/mode/1up
v***@protonmail.com
I will have a look, Matt; thank you. This is looking primarily like an economic reset to me, so far, under the cover of the real but likely overstated CV issue. Still no deaths in my region of Central CA, and only ten hospitalizations; two in ICU.
v***@protonmail.com
2020-04-01 22:08:53 UTC
Adding: Dr John Lee- How to understand – and report – figures for ‘Covid deaths’:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/how-to-understand-and-report-figures-for-covid-19-deaths-
Matt Faunce
2020-04-02 17:19:15 UTC
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by v***@protonmail.com
Also: Corona-Krise: Offener Brief an die Bundeskanzlerin von Prof.
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=LsExPrHCHbw&feature=emb_title
cui bono
Thanks for those links, Carey.
Regarding the economic troubles we’re heading into (if, that is, there’s
any legitimacy to Keynesian economics), we should ask, who will benefit
from it? The answer is clear, and the principle for that answer is laid out
very clearly by John Venn in his book on probability theory, in section 14.
I suggest starting at section 12, so, in the link below, I opened the book
up to that page.
https://archive.org/details/logicofchance029416mbp/page/n419/mode/2up
https://archive.org/details/logicofchance029416mbp/page/n419/mode/1up
107 years ago, the banking system in the USA was set up to be tilted in
favor of money manipulators and to the relative disadvantage of those who
make their living by creating wealth (making and producing goods). Read
chapters 57-61:

https://archive.org/details/TheInternationalJew_655/mode/1up