Up Jumped Spring
John Hall
2021-05-13 13:48:17 UTC
Maybe should be under Jazz. Thanks for listening if this works.
https://www.facebook.com/john.hall.984349/videos/4005229909543610

John
Steven Bornfeld
2021-05-13 15:44:13 UTC
It does! Lovely work, John!
John Hall
Thanks Steven!
Antony Grenney
2021-05-14 12:43:12 UTC
Post by John Hall
Post by Steven Bornfeld
Post by John Hall
Maybe should be under Jazz. Thanks for listening if this works.
https://www.facebook.com/john.hall.984349/videos/4005229909543610
John
It does! Lovely work, John!
Thanks Steven!
Nice.

Could I trouble you for the last few chords, the ones following the quick run of (I think) diminisheds? Feels like some major 7ths or major 9ths and an added 9th in there but my brain feels sluggish trying to apprehend which, partly because of the key changes along the way, plus I'm left-handed.

Thanks.
John Hall
Good ear! An unusual ending but much like Bill Evans might use. Chords are F#Maj7, BMaj9, EMaj9, AMaj9, BbMaj13 (1,3,6,9,5,7).
Antony Grenney
2021-05-23 06:54:42 UTC
Post by John Hall
Post by Antony Grenney
Post by John Hall
Post by Steven Bornfeld
Post by John Hall
Maybe should be under Jazz. Thanks for listening if this works.
https://www.facebook.com/john.hall.984349/videos/4005229909543610
John
It does! Lovely work, John!
Thanks Steven!
Nice.
Could I trouble you for the last few chords, the ones following the quick run of (I think) diminisheds? Feels like some major 7ths or major 9ths and an added 9th in there but my brain feels sluggish trying to apprehend which, partly because of the key changes along the way, plus I'm left-handed.
Thanks.
Good ear! An unusual ending but much like Bill Evans might use. Chords are F#Maj7, BMaj9, EMaj9, AMaj9, BbMaj13 (1,3,6,9,5,7).
Only just saw this reply. Thanks!