barrios sheet music?
"Paul Barberton" @mailbox.co.za>
2004-09-30 06:40:01 UTC
Is there a recommended edition of Agustin Barrios sheet music? Perhaps there
is a "complete works" edition?

Any info would be appreciated.

Paul
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
2004-09-30 13:20:44 UTC
Post by "Paul Barberton" @mailbox.co.za>
Is there a recommended edition of Agustin Barrios sheet music? Perhaps there
is a "complete works" edition?
Any info would be appreciated.
Paul
Didn't Rico Stover just publish the complete works? AFAIK, he is
generally considered THE Barrios expert these days.

Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Brooklyn, NY
718-258-5001
Enlightenme01
Dave Anno
Carl Lessman
Paul
"Paul Barberton" @mailbox.co.za>

Paul
Gerry
2004-10-10 18:34:57 UTC
Post by "Paul Barberton" @mailbox.co.za>
Is there a recommended edition of Agustin Barrios sheet music? Perhaps there
is a "complete works" edition?
Any info would be appreciated.
I'm unsure how "complete" it is, but the "Guitar Works of..." published
by Belwin Mills ('85), is the "First Definitive Collection of [his]
works edited by Richard D. Stover.

I'm unsure what has followed since. I love Barrios, dable with these
occasionally, and find them well done.
--
Invest wisely: Over the past 75 years, stocks have averaged annual gains of 2.3
percent under GOP administrations, compared with 9.5 under Democratic ones.