Weill Recital Hall concert, October 27th
2019-08-28 14:50:03 UTC
I'll be doing a benefit concert for the Medical Musician Initiative on Sunday, October 27th at Weill Recital Hall at Carnegie Hall:
https://www.carnegiehall.org/Calendar/2019/10/27/Andrew-Schulman-Guitar-0200PM

Quite a lot has happened with the Medical Musician Initiative since I last posted here about it:
https://medicalmusicianinitiative.org/

Hope to see you in October!

Best regards,
Andrew
Jerry Willard
2019-08-29 11:15:35 UTC
https://www.carnegiehall.org/Calendar/2019/10/27/Andrew-Schulman-Guitar-0200PM
Great news Andrew - I wished I still lived in NYC just to go to this - best of luck :)

Jerry
Andrew Schulman
2019-08-29 23:31:37 UTC
Post by Jerry Willard
Post by Andrew Schulman
https://www.carnegiehall.org/Calendar/2019/10/27/Andrew-Schulman-Guitar-0200PM
Great news Andrew - I wished I still lived in NYC just to go to this - best of luck :)
Jerry
Thanks, Jerry! Your name as my teacher will be in the program, for sure.

Andrew
Jerry Willard
2019-09-15 13:22:22 UTC
Large print underlined in italics???? :) just teasing of course - I wish i could be there!
Andrew Schulman
2019-09-18 17:20:04 UTC
Post by Jerry Willard
Large print underlined in italics???? :) just teasing of course - I wish i could be there!
Sure, and in color! Thanks for this Jerry, I know you are living way up in the north country now or you'd be there.

All best to you,