Sor Op. 60, No. 22, Allegro Moderato
2020-04-20 10:53:32 UTC
Took the camera out to record after a while. I hope you like it. Cheers!

h***@gmail.com
2020-04-20 12:25:00 UTC
http://youtu.be/67v0X3PGSEk
Sounds great John!
Bert Alink
2020-04-20 13:18:17 UTC
Post by John Nguyen
Took the camera out to record after a while. I hope you like it. Cheers!
http://youtu.be/67v0X3PGSEk
Beautiful playing and recording. I did like it.

Nice frog too.;)

Regards, Bert
Steven Bornfeld
2020-04-20 15:47:32 UTC
Post by John Nguyen
Took the camera out to record after a while. I hope you like it. Cheers!
http://youtu.be/67v0X3PGSEk
Beautiful, John! What is your recording setup?

2020-04-20 16:18:36 UTC
Thanks John, Bert, and Steve for viewing the clip.

Steve,

I used an old Canon HFS100 cam for video and a Zoom H4N recorder for the audio and then mashed them up in Video Studio software. The audio came out fairly clear, right? But the lighting could use some help there. Maybe next time.

Cheers!

2020-04-20 16:22:40 UTC
Post by John Nguyen
Thanks John, Bert, and Steve for viewing the clip.
Steve,
I used an old Canon HFS100 cam for video and a Zoom H4N recorder for the audio and then mashed them up in Video Studio software. The audio came out fairly clear, right? But the lighting could use some help there. Maybe next time.
Cheers!
John
Looks good to me!

2020-04-20 18:16:19 UTC
Nicely played! Thank you.

John R.
John Nguyen
2020-04-20 23:56:20 UTC
Post by John
Nicely played! Thank you.
John R.
Thanks for viewing, John R.!
Cheers!

John N.
Gerry
2020-04-21 01:36:19 UTC
Lovely. Take it out more often!
John Nguyen
2020-04-21 04:01:20 UTC
Post by Gerry
Post by John Nguyen
http://youtu.be/67v0X3PGSEk
Lovely. Take it out more often!
Hehe, thanks for viewing the clip, Gerry! I'll try :-)
Cheers!