BWV 465 Ich freue mich in dir
Bert Alink
2020-01-10 09:23:18 UTC

2020-01-10 18:41:34 UTC
Perfect, Bert! I love the tone and the balance of the voices. You're really into Bach lately, heh? :-)
Bravo!!!

John
Bert Alink
2020-01-10 19:56:52 UTC
Post by John Nguyen
Perfect, Bert! I love the tone and the balance of the voices. You're really into Bach lately, heh? :-)
Bravo!!!
John
Thanks John, glad you like it.

Lately I've been working on Christmas songs, but it's not the time for that anymore.;-) These songs are not too difficult, a lot of fun to arrange and I'm at least one of the first to record them, instead of making the umpteenth (and mediocre) recording of one of standard Bach guitar repertoire.

BTW, My previous Bach piece (O Haupt voll Blut und Wunden/ Befiehl du deine Wege) was already 3 months and 16 other arrangements ago.