Allemande from Suite in D minor, HWV 447
Add Reply
Bert Alink
2020-03-20 14:41:57 UTC

2020-03-21 04:44:51 UTC
Beautifully played, Bert! Thanks for the 2 minutes of musical pleasure that made this crazy world a little more bearable.
Cheers!

John
Bert Alink
2020-03-21 08:24:23 UTC
Post by John Nguyen
Beautifully played, Bert! Thanks for the 2 minutes of musical pleasure that made this crazy world a little more bearable.
Cheers!
John
Hi John
Thanks for the nice comment. We are lucky to play the guitar, we don't need anybody else to make music.

Stay safe

Bert
Matt Faunce
2020-03-26 05:59:30 UTC
Post by Bert Alink
http://youtu.be/HZ8BnlqV4D8
That’s beautiful! Thanks!
Bert Alink
2020-03-26 10:50:48 UTC
Post by Matt Faunce
Post by Bert Alink
http://youtu.be/HZ8BnlqV4D8
That’s beautiful! Thanks!
Hi Matt,

Thanks for listening and the comment. It was good for me to do a faster piece for once. This one indeed works nice on guitar, although I did leave out quite some ornamentations. Better guitarists would probably leave those in.