Sight Reading Chords, for Guitar
2021-09-30 07:17:41 UTC
I put my book, Sight Reading Chords, for Guitar, up online. You can
download a copy for your use or for your students.

I think the section on open chords, alone, is worth its weight in gold. But
it’s free now.

https://archive.org/details/sight-reading-chords
2021-10-01 18:01:38 UTC
Matt, I bought your sight reading book some time ago and found it very good. Now even nicer that it's free.

Thank you,
John R.
Matt Faunce
2021-10-01 19:42:44 UTC
Post by John
Matt, I bought your sight reading book some time ago and found it very
good. Now even nicer that it's free.
Thank you,
John R.
John,

Thanks!

The free book is the sequel to the book you bought. Beginner books sell
better than advanced books, so I didn’t think I’d be able to sell this
second book.

I have about 25 copies of the old book left. A copy of that sells for
$28.50. The computer files for that book became corrupted, so one of these
days I’ll re-type it all out again and sell it. Oh, wait! By the time that
happens we’ll “own nothing and be happy”, so it’ll either be free or the
owners of everything will rent it to you. The again, if their plan
succeeds, traditional learning will be a thing of the past: you’ll be able
to quickly download the information and skills into your
graphene-oxide-laced brain and body.

Watch the movie, Fantastic Planet, for some predictive programming of
what’s coming up for us. Here’s a trailer:
https://archive.org/details/sinema-trailer_fantastic-planet
2021-10-01 21:25:29 UTC
The[n] again, if their plan
succeeds, traditional learning will be a thing of the past: you’ll be able
to quickly download the information and skills into your
graphene-oxide-laced brain and body.
Watch the movie, Fantastic Planet, for some predictive programming of
https://archive.org/details/sinema-trailer_fantastic-planet
Here’s a similar bit of predictive programming—a clip from the 2007 movie,
Vexille:

https://archive.org/details/predictive-programing-vexille-movie-from-2007
2021-10-01 21:55:49 UTC
Post by Matt Faunce
The[n] again, if their plan
succeeds, traditional learning will be a thing of the past: you’ll be able
to quickly download the information and skills into your
graphene-oxide-laced brain and body.
Watch the movie, Fantastic Planet, for some predictive programming of
https://archive.org/details/sinema-trailer_fantastic-planet
Here’s a similar bit of predictive programming—a clip from the 2007 movie,
https://archive.org/details/predictive-programing-vexille-movie-from-2007
The future of learning will be different, if we survive. Here’s a playlist
of two lectures at West Point Military Academy on the subject. The first
video, which is a short montage (2:20 long) from the last video, starts off
with way new learning will be done.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQKQLZjOYBWYKTEqHFNZqEDi6rWr7MHms