Jewish Efforts to Destroy Our Musical Heritage
Add Reply
Loose Cannon
2020-01-27 00:44:09 UTC
On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 11:27:39 -0500, Carolina Reb
My wife and I were just at the symphony last night to see Mendelssohn's
Violin Concerto. I try to attend 2-3 events a year if I can afford it.
It was beautiful. Mendelssohn is one of my favorites. Then this morning
I read this article. Levin Music, Fred Bronstein, Peter Jablow, Susan
Feder. All Jewish names. All intent on having more black and brown faces
in classical music. This upsets me.
Blacks and Browns have no link to this music. It is above and beyond
them. Needless to say, this money will go to producing sub-par players
and eliminating the place of gifted White students. The amount of money
and resources dedicated to this destruction of our heritage is small in
the grand scheme of things, but it still upsets me greatly. Just another
example of how Jews are not like us.
They seek to degrade and destroy our people.
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4346
Niggers and jews should stick to their own music:

The Peeler
2020-01-27 08:50:29 UTC
On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 19:44:09 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
[...]
Mendelssohn WAS a JEW, you retarded nazoids! Just like Jesus was a JEW! Just
HOW retarded are you nazoids really? LMAO
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-31 17:32:24 UTC
Post by The Peeler
[...]