Playlist for Aaron Shearer’s “Learning the Classic Guitar”
Add Reply
a***@yahoo.com
2020-05-16 22:26:54 UTC
Over the years I’ve posted audio performances of the duets in Aaron Shearer’s “Learning the Classic Guitar, Part Two.” I’ve now put 31 of these duets into a YouTube playlist, arranged in the order they appear in the book. This includes all the duets up to page 150. (Excluding “So-Re V”—I’ve always despised that piece.)

Since this book is widely used among teachers, I figured this resource would be of interest. You can find it here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbXdnPbRDJB9-MJANWjJtbWY-eEZR2_Qr

Just to reiterate: these are duets only—I haven’t recorded the solos.

Enjoy.

Tom Poore
South Euclid, OH
USA
John Nguyen
2020-05-17 14:39:21 UTC
I think this is fantastic! Very useful material for starting students to feel the joy of ensemble.
Cheers!

JOhn