New Tárrega story
tom g
2020-04-01 15:08:52 UTC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=PonNUWyi5KM&feature=emb_logo

One recognizes instantly the characteristic style of Tárrega!

;-) ;-)
tom g
2020-04-01 17:55:01 UTC
https://bergmann-edition.com/blogs/news/tarrega-compliments

"El Niño" and the Torres SE151 1/2! 😂
John Nguyen
2020-04-02 04:45:54 UTC
Wow! Thanks so much for this gem, Tom!!! Unbelievably melodic with Tarrega signature all over it. WOW!!!!
tom g
2020-04-02 13:15:03 UTC
And so amazing to hear Tárrega himself playing a very short excerpt from an old wax cylinder!!!
John Nguyen
2020-04-02 15:15:34 UTC

Yeah! And it's one of the best April's Fool. I read the story and really got hooked :-)
Learnwell
2020-04-03 00:27:47 UTC
;-) ;-)
Learnwell
2020-04-03 00:28:51 UTC
If you believe that I've got a suite by Weiss that I'd like to sell you. . . ;-)
tom g
2020-04-03 00:59:01 UTC
Post by Learnwell
Post by tom g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=PonNUWyi5KM&feature=emb_logo
One recognizes instantly the characteristic style of Tárrega!
;-) ;-)
If you believe that I've got a suite by Weiss that I'd like to sell you. . . ;-)
Thanks, but I've just bought El Nino's Torres SE151 1/2 so the bank account is empty.... ;-)

I wonder why the piece was titled in Catalan - what can Don Francisco have been thinking?

By the way, Voljanin is an anagram of Lov Ninja but I'm not sure that it is relevant...
tom g
Allan Jensen (AKA Bermann Edition) in fact writes that the title was a translation of 'cumplidos' so not Catalan after all.
tom g
Sorry Allan, Bergmann Editions.
tom g