How many?
2020-11-02 03:18:15 UTC
How many people who posted in the heyday of RMCG which was approximately in 2005 are still tuning in? Five? Twelve? Three?

Thank you!
2020-11-02 03:40:54 UTC
How many people who posted in the heyday of RMCG which was approximately in 2005 are still tuning in? Five? Twelve? Three?
Thank you!
Andrew
Ain't nobody here but us chickens!
Steve
Gerry
I check in regularly to monitor what isn't happening.
Thomas Scharkowski
Me too ;-)
JMF
Still here.
Ken Blake
2020-11-03 14:47:20 UTC
Post by JMF
Post by Thomas Scharkowski
Post by Gerry
Post by Steven Bornfeld
Post by Andrew Schulman
How many people who posted in the heyday of RMCG which was
approximately in 2005 are still tuning in? Five? Twelve? Three?
Thank you!
Andrew
Ain't nobody here but us chickens!
Steve
I check in regularly to monitor what isn't happening.
Me too ;-)
Still here.
I don't remember when I started, but I've been here for several years,
and I'm also still here. But I mostly lurk, and seldom post.
Ken
Gerry
If anybody coughs there are at least 8 of us that will know it!
Andrew Schulman
Andrew Schulman
2020-11-09 03:08:13 UTC
Post by Gerry
Post by Ken Blake
Post by JMF
Post by Thomas Scharkowski
Post by Gerry
Post by Steven Bornfeld
Post by Andrew Schulman
How many people who posted in the heyday of RMCG which was
approximately in 2005 are still tuning in? Five? Twelve? Three?
Thank you!
Andrew
Ain't nobody here but us chickens!
Steve
I check in regularly to monitor what isn't happening.
Me too ;-)
Still here.
I don't remember when I started, but I've been here for several years,
and I'm also still here. But I mostly lurk, and seldom post.
If anybody coughs there are at least 8 of us that will know it!
Cough, cough. Gosh, I hope I don't have Covid-19.
A.
Curmudgeon
2020-11-10 13:21:00 UTC
Post by JMF
Still here.
Hey, I've been emailing you for a couple of months. Is all ok?

Dave
JMF
2020-11-12 10:09:09 UTC
Post by Curmudgeon
Post by JMF
Still here.
Hey, I've been emailing you for a couple of months. Is all ok?
Dave
Email was sent to you ten days ago. Just tried again from a different
address. Check your spam folder. (All is OK.)
a***@yahoo.com
2020-11-22 13:46:56 UTC
Well, it took me three weeks to see this thread. So I guess that shows how often I check in. RMCG is dead.

Tom Poore
South Euclid, OH
USA
Ken Blake
2020-11-22 19:22:34 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Well, it took me three weeks to see this thread. So I guess that shows how often I check in. RMCG is dead.
Dead? No. Moribund? Yes.

Most newsgroups are either dead or moribund. Usenet is dying.
Ken
Wollybird
2020-11-09 03:38:06 UTC
I check back weekly, which is too often
Curmudgeon
2020-11-10 13:21:56 UTC
I pop in from time to time, but it's pretty sparse around here.
dsi1
2020-11-10 16:20:59 UTC
How many people who posted in the heyday of RMCG which was approximately in 2005 are still tuning in? Five? Twelve? Three?
Thank you!
Andrew
My little project is to buy disturbingly cheap Chinese guitars. I think they're going to change the guitar market. One of of the guitars I got is completely wacked out but plays beautifully.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/9mpp8q5yQd6cO2qpvoX9Sg.B03HX3Kv9Cs27iHjwcoWO9
John Nguyen
2020-12-13 19:35:43 UTC
How many people who posted in the heyday of RMCG which was approximately in 2005 are still tuning in? Five? Twelve? Three?
Thank you!
Andrew
Haha my apology for procrastinating in the response. Yes, I'm still checking in every now and then for any earth-shattering news.
Cheers!

John
Tom Bola
2020-12-31 21:01:46 UTC
Hey Andrew, I'am still here, glad you're too!
JonLorPro
2021-01-04 01:09:13 UTC
How many people who posted in the heyday of RMCG which was approximately in 2005 are still tuning in? Five? Twelve? Three?
Hi guys-- I guess I am one who had "heyed" in the day. But I don't really qualify as a "still tuner in", as I haven't tuned in for several years. So now, I happen to pass through on what whim I know not, and this is among the first threads I see. So, obviously, it was incumbent upon me to make my passage known.

And, you may freely interpret the expression of my "passage" in whatever sense you wish-- for the events in my life over the last few years, even pre-dating the present social catastrophe, have so occluded, eclipsed, and displaced any remnant of whatever or whoever I was, that, functionally, that person can be said scarcely to exist-- except in my internal thoughts, and revisitations of past writings. In fact, _that_ was what occasioned this present excursion; I was in search of a small essay on the various forms in which received expressive input can be passed on. This was in response to someone who felt concerned that anyone (i.e., himself) who is simply a living room player represents a dead-end in artistic enterprise. I countered that proposition.

How prescient that was. Enough about all that; only to say that my domestic existence is still intact-- I'm still living where I was, and with whom I was. That is my continuity.

In any case, I'm glad to se