Tommy I need your help, please join us
Tashi
2010-03-25 00:14:31 UTC
http://www.delcamp.us/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=48995
Che
2010-03-25 00:41:55 UTC
On Mar 24, 7:14 pm, Tashi <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.delcamp.us/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=48995

I have professional zeal and pecuniary interest there. I have
abandoned your azz!

Please leave me alone!

Tommy

Che'

Scribe for Tommy
Tommy Grand
2010-03-25 00:47:43 UTC
On Mar 24, 7:14 pm, Tashi <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.delcamp.us/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=48995

MT I just tried to reply, but it said my post had to be approved by a
modderator. I hope paulpodds isn't one...
Che
2010-03-25 00:52:28 UTC
On Mar 24, 7:47 pm, Tommy Grand <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Mar 24, 7:14 pm, Tashi <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.delcamp.us/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=48995
>
> MT I just tried to reply, but it said my post had to be approved by a
> modderator.  I hope paulpodds isn't one...

King David wrote these famous words in Psalm 22: “My God, my God, why
have you abandoned me for Del Camp?”

Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKx6MUH6sEM&feature=related

Che'
Tommy Grand
2010-03-25 01:01:57 UTC

I only go to Delcamp for COINTELPRO purposes...
Tashi
2010-03-25 01:04:04 UTC
On Mar 24, 6:52 pm, Che <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 24, 7:47 pm, Tommy Grand <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 24, 7:14 pm, Tashi <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://www.delcamp.us/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=48995
>
> > MT I just tried to reply, but it said my post had to be approved by a
> > modderator.  I hope paulpodds isn't one...
>
>  King David wrote these famous words in Psalm 22: “My God, my God, why
> have you abandoned me for Del Camp?”
>
> Here's the video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKx6MUH6sEM&feature=related
>
> Che'

Che I post in the Cafe, Off Topic mostly, and throw in a few guitar
related posts just to keep them happy. Come join me!
Che
2010-03-25 22:45:56 UTC
On Mar 24, 8:04 pm, Tashi <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 24, 6:52 pm, Che <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > MT I just tried to reply, but it said my post had to be approved by a
> > > modderator.  I hope paulpodds isn't one...
>
> >  King David wrote these famous words in Psalm 22: “My God, my God, why
> > have you abandoned me for Del Camp?”
>
> > Here's the video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKx6MUH6sEM&feature=related
>
> > Che'
>
> Che I post in the Cafe, Off Topic mostly, and throw in a few guitar
> related posts just to keep them happy.  Come join me!

Hombre, it's all I can do to keep up with the Barnyard. I'm tired of
fighting now but I do like guitarist with strong opinions.
How about we just go over to Delcamp and rob all their woman. We'd
get new bloodlines for RMCG.

Che' de Guy
Tashi
2010-03-25 15:22:41 UTC
On Mar 24, 6:52 pm, Che <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 24, 7:47 pm, Tommy Grand <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 24, 7:14 pm, Tashi <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://www.delcamp.us/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=48995
>
> > MT I just tried to reply, but it said my post had to be approved by a
> > modderator.  I hope paulpodds isn't one...
>
>  King David wrote these famous words in Psalm 22: “My God, my God, why
> have you abandoned me for Del Camp?”
>
> Here's the video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKx6MUH6sEM&feature=related
>
> Che'

I'm loosing interest on this forum, the "Cafe" over on Del camp is
much rowdier, and if you choose you can actually have an intellegent
conversation about guitar, imagine that. There are so many opinionated
guys over there, I can't resist! I'm having fun for the first time in
years.... and they haven't kicked me off!

I therefore proclaim the RMCG insignificant, incestuous, and
redundant. Change will be painful for most here, but you will come
out a better person for it.

I bid you Adieu!
Matt Faunce
2010-03-25 18:08:49 UTC
On Mar 25, 11:22 am, Tashi <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 24, 6:52 pm, Che <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > MT I just tried to reply, but it said my post had to be approved by a
> > > modderator.  I hope paulpodds isn't one...
>
> >  King David wrote these famous words in Psalm 22: “My God, my God, why
> > have you abandoned me for Del Camp?”
>
> > Here's the video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKx6MUH6sEM&feature=related
>
> > Che'
>
> I'm loosing interest on this forum, the "Cafe" over on Del camp is
> much rowdier, and if you choose you can actually have an intellegent
> conversation about guitar, imagine that. There are so many opinionated
> guys over there, I can't resist!  I'm having fun for the first time in
> years.... and they haven't kicked me off!
>
>  I therefore proclaim the RMCG insignificant, incestuous, and
> redundant.  Change will be painful for most here, but you will come
> out a better person for it.
>
>  I bid you Adieu!

See ya. But if you come across any new juicy info on 9/11 or HAARP,
especially HAARP since I don't follow that closely, please drop us a
line. Or some breakthrough on guitar. Of course, I've got your webpage
bookmarked so I'll check to see what's new there.

I've learned a lot. Before reading your posts I never knew what a
tornavoz was, never saw an extended saddle, didn't know what HAARP
was, wasn't aware of the pre-collapse news reports on the collapse of
building-7, not to mention the different viewpoints of so many things
that your posts made me look deeper into.

I've got a philosophical problem going into a moderated forum. It
stems from, I guess, living in South East Michigan. I see everywhere
the bad after-effects of both institutional and cultural policies of
'contain and deny,' mainly against blacks, that were the result of
some people thinking they know what's good for the society. There are
resultant problems now on both sides of the tracks. Same with flow of
information and friendly exchange, the gated communities are good for
the short run but bad for the long.

Matt
Matthew Faunce
2021-09-08 06:11:38 UTC
On Thursday, March 25, 2010 at 2:08:49 PM UTC-4, Matthew Faunce wrote:
> On Mar 25, 11:22 am, Tashi <***@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > King David wrote these famous words in Psalm 22: “My God, my God, why
> > > have you abandoned me for Del Camp?”
> >
> > > Here's the video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKx6MUH6sEM&feature=related
> >
> > > Che'
> >
> > I'm loosing interest on this forum, the "Cafe" over on Del camp is
> > much rowdier, and if you choose you can actually have an intellegent
> > conversation about guitar, imagine that. There are so many opinionated
> > guys over there, I can't resist! I'm having fun for the first time in
> > years.... and they haven't kicked me off!
> >
> > I therefore proclaim the RMCG insignificant, incestuous, and
> > redundant. Change will be painful for most here, but you will come
> > out a better person for it.
> >
> > I bid you Adieu!
> See ya. But if you come across any new juicy info on 9/11 or HAARP,
> especially HAARP since I don't follow that closely, please drop us a
> line. Or some breakthrough on guitar. Of course, I've got your webpage
> bookmarked so I'll check to see what's new there.
> I've learned a lot. Before reading your posts I never knew what a
> tornavoz was, never saw an extended saddle, didn't know what HAARP
> was, wasn't aware of the pre-collapse news reports on the collapse of
> building-7, not to mention the different viewpoints of so many things
> that your posts made me look deeper into.
> I've got a philosophical problem going into a moderated forum. It
> stems from, I guess, living in South East Michigan. I see everywhere
> the bad after-effects of both institutional and cultural policies of
> 'contain and deny,' mainly against blacks, that were the result of
> some people thinking they know what's good for the society. There are
> resultant problems now on both sides of the tracks. Same with flow of
> information and friendly exchange, the gated communities are good for
> the short run but bad for the long.
> Matt

I still don't know what HAARP is, but at 12:51 AM this morning, General McInerney posted this message on his telegram account: "HAARP has been activated in full."

Matt
JMF
2021-09-08 15:08:00 UTC
On 9/8/2021 8:11 AM, Matthew Faunce wrote:
> On Thursday, March 25, 2010 at 2:08:49 PM UTC-4, Matthew Faunce wrote:

>>> I'm loosing interest on this forum, the "Cafe" over on Del camp is
>>> much rowdier, and if you choose you can actually have an intellegent
>>> conversation about guitar, imagine that. There are so many opinionated
>>> guys over there, I can't resist! I'm having fun for the first time in
>>> years.... and they haven't kicked me off!
>>>
>>> I therefore proclaim the RMCG insignificant, incestuous, and
>>> redundant. Change will be painful for most here, but you will come
>>> out a better person for it.
>>>
>>> I bid you Adieu!
>> See ya. But if you come across any new juicy info on 9/11 or HAARP,
>> especially HAARP since I don't follow that closely, please drop us a
>> line. Or some breakthrough on guitar. Of course, I've got your webpage
>> bookmarked so I'll check to see what's new there.
>> I've learned a lot. Before reading your posts I never knew what a
>> tornavoz was, never saw an extended saddle, didn't know what HAARP
>> was, wasn't aware of the pre-collapse news reports on the collapse of
>> building-7, not to mention the different viewpoints of so many things
>> that your posts made me look deeper into.
>> I've got a philosophical problem going into a moderated forum. It
>> stems from, I guess, living in South East Michigan. I see everywhere
>> the bad after-effects of both institutional and cultural policies of
>> 'contain and deny,' mainly against blacks, that were the result of
>> some people thinking they know what's good for the society. There are
>> resultant problems now on both sides of the tracks. Same with flow of
>> information and friendly exchange, the gated communities are good for
>> the short run but bad for the long.
>> Matt
>
> I still don't know what HAARP is, but at 12:51 AM this morning, General McInerney posted this message on his telegram account: "HAARP has been activated in full."
>
> Matt

That's a pretty wild blast from the past -- Tommy Grand and Che, wow ...

Anyway, did you simply try Googling HAARP? This seems to be what it is/was:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

(See the section on conspiracy theories, which is probably what that was
all about).

Not sure what it has to do with guitars, but I guess we do try for a
harp-like sound in some pieces ...
Matt Faunce
2021-09-08 20:51:54 UTC
JMF <***@tiscali.it> wrote:
> On 9/8/2021 8:11 AM, Matthew Faunce wrote:

>>> See ya. But if you come across any new juicy info on 9/11 or HAARP,
>>> especially HAARP since I don't follow that closely, please drop us a
>>> line. Or some breakthrough on guitar. Of course, I've got your webpage
>>> bookmarked so I'll check to see what's new there.
>>> I've learned a lot. Before reading your posts I never knew what a
>>> tornavoz was, never saw an extended saddle, didn't know what HAARP
>>> was, wasn't aware of the pre-collapse news reports on the collapse of
>>> building-7, not to mention the different viewpoints of so many things
>>> that your posts made me look deeper into.
>>> I've got a philosophical problem going into a moderated forum. It
>>> stems from, I guess, living in South East Michigan. I see everywhere
>>> the bad after-effects of both institutional and cultural policies of
>>> 'contain and deny,' mainly against blacks, that were the result of
>>> some people thinking they know what's good for the society. There are
>>> resultant problems now on both sides of the tracks. Same with flow of
>>> information and friendly exchange, the gated communities are good for
>>> the short run but bad for the long.
>>> Matt
>>
>> I still don't know what HAARP is, but at 12:51 AM this morning, General
>> McInerney posted this message on his telegram account: "HAARP has been activated in full."
>>
>> Matt
>>

> That's a pretty wild blast from the past -- Tommy Grand and Che, wow ...
>
> Anyway, did you simply try Googling HAARP? This seems to be what it is/was:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program
>
> (See the section on conspiracy theories, which is probably what that was
> all about).

Conspicuously missing from that conspiracy-theory section is how HAARP ties
in with the Blue Beam Project which, as the prediction goes, will fool most
people on Earth into believing that their messiah has arrived:
https://www.educate-yourself.org/cn/projectbluebeam25jul05.shtml

It might sound far fetched, but consider the seemingly far-fetched
information in these two lectures held at the U.S. military academy, West
Point, on neuro-psychological technology of war that already exists,
entitled The Brain is the Battlefield…, and On Psycho-Neurobiology and War:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQKQLZjOYBWYKTEqHFNZqEDi6rWr7MHms

2021-09-08 22:58:19 UTC