What is a Practiclass?
Learnwell
2019-08-22 16:08:52 UTC
Glad you asked.

I'm pretty sure I invented this, but if anyone is aware of anyone who has done anything like this I'd like to know.

Those sections that we work on like crazy for weeks or months that still go wrong when we play can be fixed pretty quickly. If we can fix that what else is possible? Disappointment in performance need not be, and is a surprisingly simple fix.
Learnwell
2019-09-04 02:38:03 UTC
Post by Learnwell
Glad you asked.
http://youtu.be/7ZXgniuj0u4
I'm pretty sure I invented this, but if anyone is aware of anyone who has done anything like this I'd like to know.
Those sections that we work on like crazy for weeks or months that still go wrong when we play can be fixed pretty quickly. If we can fix that what else is possible? Disappointment in performance need not be, and is a surprisingly simple fix.
I miss the bad old days when a handful of motivated regulars filled with petulance and spite would scour the internet for the smallest most remote piece of information to diminish such an achievement in any way. It was a good way to find the smallest bit of contradictory information on some issues.

On the other hand if there was something anyone knew of off hand there are still enough of those folks around to have posted, so I'm one step closer to figuring out if I invented this.

There was a guy in the early 20th century who would do practice coaching, but it was rare and he'd actually accompany the student for years to build their practice.