rec.music.classical.guitar!
r***@gmail.com
2020-02-20 19:02:54 UTC
Greetings:

I have a collection of quite old classical guitar music in decent condition. It should be in an secure archive for research or historical purposes. Time frame is from mid 19th century to early 20th.

Cataloging and analysis could be a good project for a Masters of Music thesis.

Please connect me with someone who is in scholarly need of such literature.

Roger Thurman
Thurman Guitar & Violin Repair
900 Franklin Ave.
Kent OH 44240
(330) 673-4054
rogluthier#aoal.com
d***@gmail.com
2020-02-22 13:41:14 UTC
WOW! What an absolute pleasure to read this announcement from 1992! This is so cool! my own first post to a newsgroup was in 1995 (I was about 26 years old), to an lsi.cad group regarding magic in linux. But what a treat to get this glimpse at the beginning of RMCG!

In true RMCG fashion, before I knew the date of the post I was totally planning to make smart alec remarks about how someone thought they started RMCG....LOL