F. Carulli, Op. 241, No, 14
2020-05-11 23:57:40 UTC
I hope you enjoy this. Cheers!

a***@yahoo.com
2020-05-13 03:30:36 UTC
I always enjoy your playing. But you could’ve allowed the player to your right to have a more substantial part.

Tom Poore
South Euclid, OH
USA
John Nguyen
2020-05-13 04:12:16 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
I always enjoy your playing. But you could’ve allowed the player to your right to have a more substantial part.
Tom Poore
South Euclid, OH
USA
Thanks, Tom! A duet is indeed in the work to give my wing man a more prominent role. :-)
Cheers!

John
o***@gmail.com
2020-05-13 08:34:47 UTC
Good performance.....
h***@gmail.com
2020-05-13 10:45:36 UTC
Post by o***@gmail.com
Good performance.....
Beautiful John. Great clarity in your playing!
John Nguyen
2020-05-13 17:01:57 UTC
Thanks Odyssey and John! Appreciate your comments.
Cheers!

2020-05-13 17:17:15 UTC
Post by John Nguyen
I hope you enjoy this. Cheers!
http://youtu.be/Rv54ylS5cvw
Sounds good. Very tasteful playing: simple and elegant.
2020-05-13 18:36:49 UTC
Well-balanced, nicely done, enjoyable.

Sorry if I missed it in another post, but who made your good-sounding guitar?

John R.
John Nguyen
2020-05-13 20:13:49 UTC
Thanks for your comments, Matt and John R.

The guitar is a spruce/cedar sandwich top by Michael Thames.
Cheers!