Leonora Spangenberger plays Drei Tentos I by Henze
Add Reply
v***@protonmail.com
2020-04-28 03:43:19 UTC
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=V_2HJ1an-k0

Has it ever been played more perceptively and beautifully? I *sure hope* she's still playing- it's been a couple of years since the last video of hers that I've been able to find.
Steven Bornfeld
2020-04-28 17:09:57 UTC
Beautiful indeed!
v***@protonmail.com
2020-04-28 19:42:14 UTC
Post by Steven Bornfeld
Post by v***@protonmail.com
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=V_2HJ1an-k0
Has it ever been played more perceptively and beautifully? I *sure hope* she's still playing- it's been a couple of years since the last video of hers that I've been able to find.
Beautiful indeed!
Wondering if she discovered boys (or whatever). She's an artist.

C.
JPD
2020-04-28 21:50:45 UTC

v***@protonmail.com
2020-04-28 21:53:20 UTC
http://youtu.be/LSfyPc61LDs
Ooh, that's a good one- and about the last one I've seen of hers. Does she play the hell out of this piece, or what? Come back, Leonora!
Steven Bornfeld
2020-04-29 02:45:23 UTC
Wowza!
John Nguyen
2020-04-29 03:32:15 UTC
Unbelievable performance from such a young person!!! 👍
I read a post from Stefan Schmidt, her teacher, that she’s leading a very active performing schedule in Europe before the Covid-19 stopped everything.

Followed is one of her latest performance from quarantine:
https://www.facebook.com/1346810073/posts/10222688109255171/?d=n
v***@protonmail.com
2020-04-29 13:24:27 UTC
I'm so glad to hear she's still playing, and thanks very much for that link!
Bert Alink
2020-05-14 19:34:12 UTC
Post by v***@protonmail.com
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=V_2HJ1an-k0
Has it ever been played more perceptively and beautifully? I *sure hope* she's still playing- it's been a couple of years since the last video of hers that I've been able to find.
Just noticed this:

John Nguyen
2020-05-14 20:52:20 UTC
Post by Bert Alink