Influences, New Video
John Hall
2021-05-26 16:53:36 UTC
I hope you enjoy this:

2021-05-27 02:40:50 UTC
Post by John Hall
I hope you enjoy this: http://youtu.be/uCb3_sqR-1I
John
Wow--lovely pieces, well-played by Hoag (and beautiful recording). I
may just want a crack at these!

Steve
Bert
2021-05-27 11:03:48 UTC
I do. Fine pieces and fine playing. Must be a joy to hear your pieces played like this.
John Hall
2021-05-27 11:53:03 UTC
Post by Bert
Post by John Hall
I hope you enjoy this: http://youtu.be/uCb3_sqR-1I
John
I do. Fine pieces and fine playing. Must be a joy to hear your pieces played like this.
Absolutely! Bret and Terry are the best! They are in the process of recording the whole book and I will post as I get them. Thanks Bert and Steven.
John
John Hall
2021-08-10 12:21:07 UTC
Post by John Hall
Post by Bert
Post by John Hall
I hope you enjoy this: http://youtu.be/uCb3_sqR-1I
John
I do. Fine pieces and fine playing. Must be a joy to hear your pieces played like this.
Absolutely! Bret and Terry are the best! They are in the process of recording the whole book and I will post as I get them. Thanks Bert and Steven.
John
Here is the last of the bunch. 11-21