Influences, Etudes 6-10
John Hall
2021-05-29 18:20:43 UTC
Here is the next set of five. Again, hope you enjoy.

2021-06-02 21:17:07 UTC
Post by John Hall
Here is the next set of five. Again, hope you enjoy.
http://youtu.be/xOWnB0SB4sk
John
Again, nicely done. Not sure these are all truly "intermediate"; but
the music just came in the mail, and so--I expect this to be carnage in
my hands, but I will surely enjoy.
Don't expect any youtube uploads, though!

Steve
John Hall
2021-06-02 21:30:59 UTC
Post by John Hall
Here is the next set of five. Again, hope you enjoy.
http://youtu.be/xOWnB0SB4sk
John
Again, nicely done. Not sure these are all truly "intermediate"; but
the music just came in the mail, and so--I expect this to be carnage in
my hands, but I will surely enjoy.
Don't expect any youtube uploads, though!
Steve
I agree Steven. I still struggle with these and I've been at it for a while. Good to hear they made it!