Hark! The Herald Angels Sing (Swing)
Bert Alink
2019-12-09 08:07:05 UTC
It's still an amateur classical guitarist swinging (so probably not), but I enjoyed making this. One of five Christmas songs I did this year on Youtube. I don't know if Mendelssohn would approve.

h***@gmail.com
2019-12-09 12:21:11 UTC
Post by Bert Alink
It's still an amateur classical guitarist swinging (so probably not), but I enjoyed making this. One of five Christmas songs I did this year on Youtube. I don't know if Mendelssohn would approve.
http://youtu.be/cWn-P2-AFGs
Well done Bert! You are way beyond amateur.

John
Bert Alink
Thank you, John. I don't know where one stops being an amateur, so you may be right. Still classical guitarist though.;)
Steven Bornfeld
2019-12-10 16:35:09 UTC
Post by Bert Alink
It's still an amateur classical guitarist swinging (so probably not), but I enjoyed making this. One of five Christmas songs I did this year on Youtube. I don't know if Mendelssohn would approve.
http://youtu.be/cWn-P2-AFGs
Hey, that is really well done!

Steve
Bert Alink
2019-12-10 17:10:34 UTC
Post by Steven Bornfeld
Post by Bert Alink
It's still an amateur classical guitarist swinging (so probably not), but I enjoyed making this. One of five Christmas songs I did this year on Youtube. I don't know if Mendelssohn would approve.
http://youtu.be/cWn-P2-AFGs
Hey, that is really well done!
Steve
Thank you, Steve. I was quite pleased with this arrangement too. The score is on my site.

Bert
John Nguyen
2019-12-10 21:52:19 UTC
That is swinging, Bert! Bravo, I love it!
Cheers!

John
Bert Alink
2019-12-11 07:12:41 UTC
Post by John Nguyen
That is swinging, Bert! Bravo, I love it!
Cheers!
John
Thanks John, much appreciated.
Bert