Eddie Freeman, Flamenco Teacher
j***@gmail.com
2013-11-09 09:40:43 UTC
Jake,
This is Jared Brudno. We were in Harlequins together. I also was a student of Eddies. He was an amazing man. I miss sipping tea with him and his wife Maureen befor a lesson. He daidvit was good for warming the fingers up.I used to have one of his guitars that I bought from Mike Long.Have since lost it to fate. Also lost all my music from lessons.Any chance of getting some copies of music or a source to get them? Those were the days. If only we could return
t***@gmail.com
2014-01-02 06:20:16 UTC
Hello, not sure if this will reach anyone, but my father was Mark Volk and took lessons from Eddie. I was just doing some online research and came across this. We still have a flamenco guitar that Eddie made.
j***@gmail.com
2015-03-29 13:05:46 UTC
I knew your father Mark. He was at Eddies when I was taking lessons in the 70's. He was an exceptional student and guitarist even then. Can I get copies of Eddies transcriptions you have? I have lost mine and a guitar made by Eddie. Thanks Jared Brudno.
j***@gmail.com
2017-04-04 01:37:23 UTC
My name is John Fuess. My father was a student of Eddie a Freeman. I have 3 Freeman Guitars and all of the transcriptions. Let me know if you are really needing them. It would take sme work to copy the volumes and post them. I have been considering it. John.
j***@gmail.com
2020-04-16 17:43:58 UTC
I was a student of Eddies. I lost all my transcriptions and would love a copy of yours. Will pay for expense and shipping. Jared Brudno ***@gmail.com
j***@gmail.com
2014-05-13 20:42:28 UTC
Back in the 1970s I took Flamenco guitar lessons from a talented and eccentric
Englishman who was living in Dallas Texas at the time. His name was
Eddie Freeman. He had a wonderful library of flamenco and classical music
pieces, all hand transcribed on little sheets of paper. I know he had many
students who today might possibly be Internet users. Does anyone out there
remember Eddie? Please respond by E.mail. Thanks, Jake Freiberger
Hi John. This is John Fuess.My father took lessons from Eddie Freeman. I have all of the transcription libraries if you have not located them. John Fuess. ***@gmail.com
Andrew Schulman
2014-05-13 21:41:36 UTC
I love reading posts from the 20th century.

Andrew
I. M. Rowin
2014-05-14 00:52:32 UTC
How does this happen? Is RMCG haunted by ghosts?

I. M.

2014-05-14 04:37:25 UTC
Post by I. M. Rowin
Is RMCG haunted by ghosts?
Yes, and many of us post here on a daily basis.

David of Hawaii, am I on a roll lately, or what?

And if so, what kind of roll--seeded or poppy?

Thank you,

You're on a roll. Thank you!
dsi1
2014-05-14 19:38:49 UTC
Post by I. M. Rowin
How does this happen? Is RMCG haunted by ghosts?
I. M.
Thanks to Google Groups and the ability to search through it archives, it is possible to respond to folks in the previous century. Google is working on a way for these folks to respond retroactively, even if they're dead. It's going to be the biggest Usenet breakthrough ever.
Andrew
j***@gmail.com
2015-03-29 12:57:41 UTC
I was a student of Eddies in the 70's and lost all my transcriptions. Want to play again. Can I get copies from you. Thanks. Jared Brudno.
t***@gmail.com
2019-09-16 14:55:26 UTC
Back in the 1970s I took Flamenco guitar lessons from a talented and eccentric
Englishman who was living in Dallas Texas at the time. His name was
Eddie Freeman. He had a wonderful library of flamenco and classical music
pieces, all hand transcribed on little sheets of paper. I know he had many
students who today might possibly be Internet users. Does anyone out there
remember Eddie? Please respond by E.mail. Thanks, Jake Freiberger
My dad was a student, I have some hand written transcriptions, a guitar he made, and a signed picture of him. Probably going to sell them all together if I can as I'm not a flamenco guitarist and somebody else would probably appreciate this stuff a lot more (although the picture is personalized to my dad.)