Video of my neighborhood
Tommy Grand
2009-12-27 21:57:50 UTC
Hi friends,

Today I went for a stroll around the West Loop with the Vado HD:

TG
roofus
2009-12-27 22:01:36 UTC
Post by Tommy Grand
Hi friends,
Today I went for a stroll around the West Loop with the Vado http://youtu.be/QMJTzkfLAq8
TG
Makes me wanna buy a Vado, wow!
roofus
2009-12-27 22:04:31 UTC
Can you get me a link to a place that sells those? What is the price?
Tommy Grand
2009-12-27 23:03:43 UTC
Post by Tommy Grand
Hi friends,
Today I went for a stroll around the West Loop with the Vado http://youtu.be/QMJTzkfLAq8
TG
Can you get me a link to a place that sells those?  What is the price?
Here it is for $115: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002JM1XWQ

I think I have an older model, got it for around $100 when it was the
Amazon "deal of the day".
Tashi
2009-12-27 22:16:15 UTC
Post by Tommy Grand
Hi friends,
Today I went for a stroll around the West Loop with the Vado http://youtu.be/QMJTzkfLAq8
TG
Tommy forget this obsession with enrolling in a guitar program. Why
don't you look into a film school? Seriously! My son is filming rock
bands and is making so money too!

If you come up with some funny home videos you could makes millions
on YouTube!

Think about it.

BTW, your video reminds me of why I live in the Southwest!
Tommy Grand
2009-12-27 23:05:36 UTC
Post by Tommy Grand
Hi friends,
Today I went for a stroll around the West Loop with the Vado http://youtu.be/QMJTzkfLAq8
TG
Tommy forget this obsession with enrolling in a guitar program.  Why
don't you look into a film school?  Seriously!  My son is filming rock
bands and is making so money too!
  If you come up with some funny home videos you could makes millions
on YouTube!
 Think about it.
Hrm, maybe someday I could make a poignant documentary about actuaries
who want to be artists. Call it "The Outliers" or something.
thomas
2009-12-28 05:11:10 UTC
Post by Tommy Grand
Hrm, maybe someday I could make a poignant documentary about actuaries
who want to be artists.
Well, you already know how to fit a model.

Eric E
2009-12-28 00:13:02 UTC
Post by Tommy Grand
Hi friends,
Today I went for a stroll around the West Loop with the Vado http://youtu.be/QMJTzkfLAq8
TG
Nicely done Tommy.

--Eric E.
Slogoin
2009-12-28 02:38:26 UTC
Post by Tommy Grand
Hi friends,
Today I went for a stroll around the West Loop with the Vado http://youtu.be/QMJTzkfLAq8
TG
Some good stuff in that and also some stuff I'd leave out like the
Blair Which parts. It's a different video with and without sound. Such
a sad piece it really changes the tone of the images. Thanks for the
moment and hope you continue to explore this and maybe even add some
of your guitar playing to something like this, maybe interspersed with
some shots of you playing in that frozen canyon.
Tommy Grand
2009-12-28 04:00:46 UTC
    Some good stuff in that and also some stuff I'd leave out like the
Blair Which parts.
Are you referring to the creaky train station door, and lumbering walk
down the hall? I cut it out at first, but then I wanted to show what
a lovely room there is at the end of that dank corridor.
Many thanks!
choros15
2009-12-28 03:50:35 UTC
Beautiful. What was the music? Performer/composer etc...
Tommy Grand
2009-12-28 04:02:27 UTC
Post by choros15
Beautiful. What was the music? Performer/composer etc...
Sibelius, Sonatine Op. 67, second mvmt performed by Glenn Gould.
Perfect soundtrack for winter desolation, imo.

This glorious music has been arranged for guitar duo! See:
http://www.calguitar.com/show_unit.php?unit_id=8