BWV 514, Schaff's mit mir
Bert Alink
2020-04-22 11:59:44 UTC

2020-04-22 14:04:23 UTC
You came through with Bach again, Bert! Very smooth. Loved it!
Cheers!

John
Bert Alink
2020-04-22 14:47:42 UTC
Thanks for listening, John.
h***@gmail.com
2020-04-22 14:07:08 UTC
Post by Bert Alink
http://youtu.be/zyyvphAe_UY
Excellent as usual Bert! Keep 'em coming.

John
Bert Alink
2020-04-22 14:45:49 UTC
Thanks John. I will, I can not help myself.
Steven Bornfeld
2020-04-22 18:45:58 UTC
Post by Bert Alink
http://youtu.be/zyyvphAe_UY
I wasn't familiar with this piece, so I listened to a keyboard version.
You really captured the essence! Very nice--looks very hard to get the
"flow" that you achieve.

Steve
Bert Alink
2020-04-23 05:55:57 UTC
Post by Steven Bornfeld
Post by Bert Alink
http://youtu.be/zyyvphAe_UY
I wasn't familiar with this piece, so I listened to a keyboard version.
You really captured the essence! Very nice--looks very hard to get the
"flow" that you achieve.
Steve
Thank you, Steve.
I had this in an old Polish (pre glasnost) book, just melody and bass line. Didn't like the fingering, so started over from one Schemelli's Gesangbuch. I deviated a bit from the bass line and figured bass. Glad you like the flow I achieved. A bit of reverb did some good, I guess.

Bert