Senator Sanders endorses D'oh Biden
v***@protonmail.com
2020-04-14 17:06:10 UTC
Pardon me while I puke:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/sen-bernie-sanders-endorses-joe-biden/2020/04/13/6e754a62-7d92-11ea-8013-1b6da0e4a2b7_story.html
a***@yahoo.com
2020-04-14 20:16:57 UTC
Go ahead. You’ll experience what the rest of us have been doing since 2016.

Tom Poore
South Euclid, OH
USA
v***@protonmail.com
2020-04-14 20:27:27 UTC
Why thank you; and don't mind if I do.

BTW, Britten's Nocturnal is on 'Music for Voice and Guitar', rather than on 20th Century Guitar I, where it should be. Weird.
Steven Bornfeld
2020-04-15 15:16:21 UTC
Post by v***@protonmail.com
Why thank you; and don't mind if I do.
BTW, Britten's Nocturnal is on 'Music for Voice and Guitar', rather than on 20th Century Guitar I, where it should be. Weird.
I suspect you, vihuela, are a denizen here--but haven't figured out who
you are, to place your posts into proper context.
Can we unmask the masked vihuelist?
v***@protonmail.com
Yes, though no intent to be masked- Carey, here.
Gerry
2020-04-15 04:33:17 UTC
Can you puke somewhere in private, or must we all witness it?
Wollybird
2020-04-16 00:23:18 UTC
I'd take a chimpanzee over the crooked narcissistic moron we have now
v***@protonmail.com
2020-04-16 00:42:12 UTC
Post by Wollybird
Post by v***@protonmail.com
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/sen-bernie-sanders-endorses-joe-biden/2020/04/13/6e754a62-7d92-11ea-8013-1b6da0e4a2b7_story.html
I'd take a chimpanzee over the crooked narcissistic moron we have now
Looks like you're in luck!

C.
John Nguyen
2020-04-16 02:01:33 UTC
Post by Wollybird
Post by v***@protonmail.com
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/sen-bernie-sanders-endorses-joe-biden/2020/04/13/6e754a62-7d92-11ea-8013-1b6da0e4a2b7_story.html
I'd take a chimpanzee over the crooked narcissistic moron we have now
Take it easy, man! That's quite an insult to the chimpanzee!