Looking for early 19th century replica luthiers
Len Verrett
2004-02-14 15:50:39 UTC
Does anyone know of any luthiers who build copies of early 19th century
guitars (Lacote, Panormo, Stauffer, etc.), who have an Internet site. These
are pre-Torres romantic guitars. I am compiling a web site listing of these
luthiers. So far, I already know about:

Angel Benito Aguado
Simon Ambridge
Larry Brown